THINGS I'M INTO THIS WEEK
- •December by Neck DeepSomeone tweeted lyrics from this song and I can't stop listening to it, it's so good and I genuinely get so excited to listen to it. I'm so obsessed, help. || "I hope you get your ballroom floor, your perfect house with rose red doors, I'm the last thing you'd remember, it's been a long lonely December"
- •The BachelorListen, Nick knows how to bring the drama (unlike BEN who was boring af). Corinne is so hard to watch sometimes and I genuinely can't look away. Vanessa is my favorite, and her one on one date was my favorite to watch. Also, I hope we get to meet Raquel.
- •The Santa Clarita Diet adsI was already excited about this show because Santa Clarita is my hometown, and I'm like pls make fun of us we're the worst. But also I love this ad campaign. I just love how genuinely close it is to actual diet ads, and it's interesting. So excited to watch.
- •A People's History of the United States by Howard Zinn, Chapter OneThis book is almost 700 pages and I've barely made a dent in it, but I'm already excited about it. I loved the first chapter because the author talks about the importance of telling history from the side of the oppressed. Since I'm studying to become a historian, I just was so insanely inspired by the way he chose to approach this book.
- •Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance PaletteI LOVE. The shadows in the palette are very warm toned and so beautiful and blend so nicely. I wasn't gonna buy this at all, but a switch turned one day and i was like I WANT IT!!! It's making me so excited to wear eye shadow more often.
- •Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Medium Brown + Glossier Boy Brow in BrownBrow game so strong with these two. The Brow Wiz is the perfect tiny pencil and the perfect color. The glossier boy brow looks great on its own but it also adds some thickness to and color to filled in brows. Thinking about spending almost $40 on my brow routine regularly makes me a little sick but wow my brows are rockin lately.
- •Glossier Balm Dot ComMy lips have never been softer. I put this on every night and wake up without chapped lips and honestly it's pretty great. I get the hype now.
- •Long, grey cardigan from Kohl'sMy grandma got me this for Christmas and I can't stop wearing it, it's so cozy and comfy. I wish I could wear it everyday, but it won't stop raining!!
- •DrivingI've done so much driving in the last 2 weeks and it makes me so happy. Getting my driver's license is genuinely one of the best things that ever happened to me. Driving by myself to my dad's house (or to when it started back up) can be so genuinely relaxing. Also love my keychain.