THINGS I'M INTO THIS WEEK
i'm not into Into It!
- •Dancing On My Own by Calum ScottJust beautiful, I haven't stopped thinking about this version since I heard it on the radio
- •Castle on the Hill by Ed SheeranThe superior of the two singles, obviously
- •Drinkin' Too Much by Sam HuntI didn't even like it at first but damn I can't stop listening
- •Keeping Up With the KardashiansI've been sick most of the week, and this has kept me so entertained
- •Milk and Honey by Rupi KaurSpecifically this poem. I loved reading this, it was the first time I dipped my toes into reading poetry collections.
- •Colourpop Ultra Matte Lips in Lovebug and MamaThey're a bit too matte for my liking, but I put a lip gloss on top and it looked great AND lasted all day. Plus the colors are so pretty.
- •Gluten Free PastaPasta + olive oil + a lil butter + some shredded cheese + salt and pepper + some meatballs. So good, I ate in for like 4 meals this week.