THINGS I'VE BEEN INTO THIS MONTH: FEBRUARY 2016
- •This Is Acting | SiaI love the concept. It's an album full of songs she wrote for other artists. And it's so good. // favorite songs: Bird Set Free, Reaper, Alive, House on Fire, Cheap Thrills
- •From The Ground Up | Dan + Shaymy future wedding songs though. so cute.
- •Missin' You | The Summer SetMY JAM
- •Something In The Way You Move | Ellie GouldingMY JAM PT. 2
- •LoveI'm only a few episodes in but I do like it. Judd Apatow's daughter is so great in this though.
- •Fuller HouseI finished it in a day. It wasn't like the best show ever but neither was Full House soo. It was cute, I enjoyed it, and I wouldn't mind if they continued it.
- •The Day Kennedy DiedMy attention span is garbage so I really often don't finish documentaries but this was so interesting. It was full of people who was there and I don't know it was just so cool. WARNING THOUGH: They show the videos of Kennedy and Oswald getting shot as well as pictures of Kennedy.
- •Baseball capson days I don't wear makeup I wear baseball caps which and i think they're rad
- •This dressit's like a t shirt dress kinda but also it's got the cross cross thing on the front and it's hella cute.
- •Animal friesI'm always obsessed with these but I've been extra obsessed with these this month.
- •Mac n cheeseI'm sure that mac n cheese in the picture isn't gluten free BUT I've been loving a good gluten free mac n cheese
- •This sunset