THINGS I'VE BEEN INTO THIS MONTH: JANUARY 2016
Inspired by @alexim // January edition
- •The Blessed Unrest | Sara BareillesOpen Spotify. Listen to this on repeat. || favorite songs: Cassiopeia, 1000 Times, Eden, Hercules
- •Breakup In A Small Town | Sam HuntMy mom and I are obsessed I don't even know why it's the best song ever, it jut is.
- •Heartless (cover) | The FrayRemember how much I loved it after making that list of my favorite covers.
- •Gluten Is My Bitch by April PeveteauxOkay I have only gotten through the first two chapters because my life is school this month BUT I love it so far and I feel like she gets me.
- •PortlandiaMy best friend made me watch the first episode and now I'm hooked.
- •SNL Political SkitsWill Ferrell as George W. Bush?? Larry David as Bernie Sanders?? Honestly thank you so much.
- •FOOD AND DRINK:
- •NutellaI used to be OBSESSED but then I got sick of it but I just saw it at the store one day and I was like you know what I need Nutella again in my life. A great decision.
- •WaterYou guys I used to drink an embarrassingly small amount of water but I am a changed person now. I understand the error of my ways now.
- •My hair colorI dyed it dark finally and I'm all about it now.
- •B.O.B's flat earth rant
- •Geologyjust kidding I hate rocks and waking up early but I'm almost done 🙌🏽