THINGS I DO WHEN I WAKE UP BEFORE SOMEONE
- •Finally download last week's New Yorker on my phone.
- •Read an article and a poem from New Yorker.
- •Look at pictures; notice I didn't take any from previous night; get sort of regretful--they might've been fun to look at in this moment.
- •Wonder why people can sleep longer than me.
- •Try to fall asleep again and determine that I will sleep the longest this time, damnit!
- •Get frustrated.
- •Look at friend's bookshelf. Judge them accordingly.
- •Get up sort of loudly to get water with hopes of "oops did I wake you?"
- •Stare at said person in amazement, confusion, jealousy...I will feel tired all day.