BLINK 182 SONGS THAT I KNOW ALL THE HARMONIES TO
@markhoppus I would ask you to join me but I usually sing your part!!
- •Feeling ThisThere are actually four parts to this harmony and only two singers. How?! I know all four parts.
- •All The Small ThingsI bet you didn't know that this song switches back and forth between high and low harmonies. Very sneaky! Like who do you think you are Mark Hoppus, Paul McCartney? Jeez. This was a tough one and I'm proud of myself for learning it.
- •RollercoasterThis song doesn't have that many harmonies but it's a very simple chord structure so it's really easy to make up your own. That makes me feel creative, so this is one of my favorites.
- •Stay Together For The KidsI don't like to sing this cause it's like, why try to do what has already been done so well? Don't ask me, I won't do it. But I could.
- •Stockholm SyndromeThis is a weird one cause I know all the notes but not all the words. So if you wanna sing lead I can hum the harmonies. Also, what is more embarrassing: the fact that I made this list or that it includes two songs from the self-titled album?
- •Man OverboardMan this one is the funnest. It's like harmonies from start to finish. All different harmonies. This might be my favorite. Who wants to come over and sing this with me?
- •Going Away to CollegeSuggested by @QuinnBeswick