THINGS CUSTOMERS GOT MAD AT ME FOR
I am a waitress at a BBQ restaurant
- •Not telling them my name before they asked
- •Not bringing enough sauce at first
- •That my restaurant doesn't serve coffee
- •They thought the brisket I gave them was not brisketIt was brisket. They said, "this isn't brisket." And I said, "yes it is."
- •Incorrectly predicting which cocktail they might like best
- •Running out of a menu itemLike I personally ate all of the ribs
- •Bringing them water"We're in a drought!"
- •Not asking if they want more waterA couple times I said something like "everything okay over here?" but I guess they were looking for something more specific cause they wrote on the receipt: "no one offered us more water AT ALL"
- •Not knowing about a certain BBQ restaurant in Georgia
- •Looking like I hadn't brushed my hair that dayI hadn't