THINGS I SAY ALMOST EVERY TIME I PLAY BASKETBALL
Communication is very important in basketball so I try to speak constantly
- •"I can't breathe."Usually to the opposing player next to me when we line up to rebound for free throws.
- •"I'm gonna be sick."Usually to the ref right before I inbound the ball.
- •"Seriously I'm gonna die."Usually to my own teammate when we're taking the ball down.
- •"I don't feel good."Usually to my dad who is coaching on the sidelines. He doesn't respond but one time he took me out of the game.
- •"Okay I'm not gonna throw up!"To myself, when I get a second wind.
- •"Oh my god."Pretty much anytime I have to run from one side of the court to the other, and also anytime I hit a shot.