FAVORITE CELEB COUPLES
- •Justin & BritneyA match made in denim
- •Madonna & Sean PennToo cool. Best bad boy and bad gal pairing. Also if you have watched Truth or Dare you know that moment during a game of truth or dare where one of the dancers asks Madonna a truth- "who is the love of your life" and Madge, after a little pause just says. "Sean. Sean". I get chills just thinking about it. They'd been divorced for a while and she was dating someone else...check the next couple on this list.
- •Madonna & Warren BeattyFilming Dick Tracy made this unexpected yet riveting couple. If you haven't seen Truth or Dare, I don't really know what you're doing with your life, but one of the best parts of it is seeing Madonna's relationship with Warren slowly deteriorate--he just doesn't get her and it's awkward. WATCH TRUTH OR DARE.
- •David Bowie & ImanI don't need to explain why.
- •J.Lo & Sean P. Diddy CombsSo fly. I'm still hoping these two get back together. Not kidding. If that shooting hadn't gone down in da club who knows where J and Diddy would be today....together?! 🙏
- •Johnny Depp & Winona RyderEdward Scissorhands gets the girl.
- •Anjelica Huston & Jack NicholsonObviously. The most chic. Too bad he strung her along the entire length of their relationship and wasn't the most devoted--the 70's amiright?