THE LITTLE THINGS
These are the seemingly small things that bring me great joy.
- •New linen sheets from restoration hardwareGot these last week and let me tell you they are BUTTER for your bod. Head. To. Toe. I've all of a sudden started sleeping through multiple alarms. Coincidence? I dunno dawg you tell me.
- •Getting artwork framedThis gives me such joy. I feel accomplished
- •Lassen'sThe zen I find in this place is so sick you guys. I try to find excuses to just pop in real quick. Quest bar? Need them. More almond milk? Sure. K A L E
- •Buying furnitureBought a mid century modern credenza and felt sooooo 💯. On the hunt for a bookcase so don't even worry about it. ADULT ANYONE?
- •Nails 💅Gotta have my mani for that piece of mind.
- •Getting somewhere early or on timeI am always "running behind" and it drives me crazy. I actually don't know how to get to places on time so if anyone has any tricks please tell me. On the off chance that I am early I feel very proud--BUT WHAT DO YOU DO WHILE YOU WAIT?
- •Home DepotI'll spend hours here. Just trying to figure out what kind of soap I need. Their lightbulb section is glorious--just take my word for it.
- •Sex and the City reruns on E!I like to think I'm Carrie, but let's be real, I'm Miranda
- •MARIAH CAREYI go absolutely nuts when I hear a Mimi track. Must see her in Vegas but also afraid that I'll pass out and miss the whole concert
- •Sitting by @kylyzak 's fire pitMy homegirl has the s'more fixings