THINGS TO SAY WHEN YOU DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY: GENERIC
Someone has told you a story, it's your turn to say something BUT you tuned out and have no idea what is happening or they're a low talker--you haven't heard a thing. You have to say SOMETHING:
- •Tell me about it!
- •Well, you win some you lose some. Right?
- •I hear you.Ironic chuckle.Suggested by @dball
- •Mmmm. Right.
- •What can one do, ya know?
- •(Scoff-laugh) yeah.
- •(Scoff-chuckle) right. Yeah.
- •I totally get where you're coming from. Where's the bathroom?
- •Hashtag blessedONLY WORKS IF YOU KNOW THE STORY IS NOT SAD. YOU MUST BE %100 SURE IT ISN'T ABOUT A TERRIBLE TRAGEDY.
- •Mmmm you and me bothBe careful. You don't know what you're agreeing to.