Songs that I listen to when I am sad
- •Invisible by Hunter HayesThe lyrics always gets to me. I feel so sad that so many people feel like they are not existing in this world.
- •We Won't by James Young and Phoebe RyanI usually listen to this when I'm high but generally, it makes me feel really relaxed.
- •Faded by Alan WalkerAlso a good song to listen to when you're high.
- •Better Days by Goo Goo DollsWhat I listen to in bed when I feel like breaking down.
- •Iris by Goo Goo Dolls
- •Let It Go by James BayProduces tears.
- •Suitcase by Matthew KomaTop Favorite. Love listening to this when I'm in bed or when I'm walking down the street.
- •For You by Gavin James
- •Can't Help Falling in Love by Haley ReinhartClassic.
- •Lost Stars by Adam LevineReminds me of the old Maroon 5 Songs.
- •Buffalos by AmycanbeVery Slow and Relaxing Song.
- •Slow Dancing in a Burning Room by John MayerSuper relaxing.
- •Dreaming with a Broken Heart by John MayerNo, not a huge John Mayer fan but his voice is great when you're feeling down.
- •Poison and Wine by The Civil WarsReminds me of a song in a trailer.
- •Search and Destroy by Sanders BöhlkeOld time favorite.