MY FAVORITE SCULPTURES IN VIGELAND PARK, OSLO
This was one of the best art experiences of my little life.
- •I loved this tribute to Kyle Minogue's "All The Lovers" video. What a breathtaking homage!
- •Someone traveled inside my brain and finally made art that reflects how I truly FEEL.
- •I yelled "YAAAASSSS KWEEN" so loud and for so long at this statue that I've now been classified by the Norwegian government as a "noise terrorist."
- •This one gets at the heart of Patricia Arquette's role in BOYHOOD in a much more succinct fashion.
- •Unclaimed pile of babies. I think a theme of this park was "babies are evil demons." I can get on board with that.
- •I realize this symbolizes mankind holding up the crushing weight of the world. Dat ass tho.
- •Butch queen first time in drags at a ball.
- •Such a lovely tribute to Marge Simpson. I was moved to tears.
- •Crossfit isn't a workout. It's a lifestyle.
- •You can't really gauge the size here, but this dude had a dick the size of a Coke can.
- •"I'm thirsty! I'm basic!"
- •"I find that yoga actually gives me MORE energy, you know?"