10 VERY GOOD TWEETS (1ST EDITION)
I've worked very hard to curate a wonderful, hilarious Twitter feed. So I figured I'd share some of the magic.
- •@lawblob@lawblob is still one of the masters of weird Twitter, and I think this tweet illustrates why.
- •@OneTrickTofaniMillennials and the way older people treat them like exotic animals will always fascinate me.
- •@DamonHunzekerClassic. Hot take on the out of touch Hollywood remake/sequel culture.
- •@bobvulfovI would like to read a paper citing all the instances of oily, seedy landlords gumming on wet cigars in movies/cartoons.
- •@2tonbugGreat, simple thought that I never had before this tweet.
- •@Merman_MelvilleNice, subtle way of comparing our "Peter Pan" generation to those past.
- •@david8hughesI'm sure we all feel like this at work some days.
- •@NotFunnyJPutting a weird, purely ceremonial idea into perspective.
- •@BrampersandonAnother solid weird Twitter account.
- •@audipennyGreat way to illustrate how strange and removed-from-reality those commercials are.