GRAPHIC TEES MY MOM BOUGHT ME IN HIGH SCHOOL
A partial list of graphic t-shirts my mom bought for me roughly between 2004 - 2006.
- •"I Smell Like Strippers"From American Apparel. Classic and right to the point: I have never kissed a girl, but I'm old enough to objectify women.
- •"Let Me Be Frank..."From Hollister. This was my favorite. It features a man with an 80s hairdo beginning a sentence, "Let me be frank..." And he has a name tag that says "Frank".
- •Some Choices Are Just Out of ReachFrom Urban Outfitters - Design by Rocky Davies. The designer's name was printed on the tag.
- •Actually, I Don't Mind a Little Junk in the TrunkFrom American Eagle. Great shirt to get your virgin tween to expand his tastes in pornography.
- •Same Shi(r)t Different DayFrom American Eagle. This shirt was actually produced to look filthy. Because nothing's cooler than not showering when you're 15.
- •House of the Sublime PleasuresFrom Express. That's a woman spread-eagled.
- •Cocaine BlowsFrom an Online Retailer. Perfect shirt for someone who had never even tried alcohol yet.