HOW TO DOCTOR UP A BATHROOM TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE YOU WASHED YOUR HANDS WHEN YOU DID NOT
I was a garbage pale kid when I was younger. Sometimes I would go to the bathroom and NOT wash my hands. Here's how I cooked the scene:
- •Flush and zip up SLOWLYTime is your friend. If you wanna fool the fuzz you're gonna have to keep calm and run out the clock.
- •Turn on sink, let run AT LEAST 30 SECONDSRelax, Boy. Just stick to the plan. Deep breaths...
- •Wet tips of fingers, drip a couple drops on soap dispenserNOTE: If bathroom has bar soap, swipe wet fingers over bar several times to produce lather
- •Drip a couple drops of water near sink lip and over general path your hands would have travelled to soapNot too much! You don't want the authorities to get suspicious...
- •Wet fingers final time to dampen hand towel ever so slightlyNOTE: If using disposable paper towels, crumple LOUDLY between dry hands in case any rubber necks are listening.
- •Wait an extra ten seconds just for good measureYou're almost home-free, you beautiful son-of-a-bitch!
- •Exit bathroom either rubbing hands together or waving to 'air dry'A theatrical bonus to put anyone's minds to rest.
- •You did it!Now you can continue living as the reason plagues start!