I PRETENDED TO BE ASLEEP WHEN A HANDY MAN WAS WORKING IN MY APARTMENT
This Morning (11/5) a Handy Man was working in my apartment and didn't know anyone was home so I stayed in my room and pretended to be asleep. I am a coward.
- •This isn't the first time this has happened and won't be the last.
- •It seemed "easier" to ignore his presence, but in reality it was really awkward and uncomfortable.
- •I don't know why I did it.
- •Because I'm a coward, probably.
- •What did I learn? Nothing. I will do this again when it happens in the future.