🏆UNCONVENTIONAL BEST SONGS OF 2015🏆
You won't find these superlatives on any year-end lists.
- •Best Mid-2000s Mall Rock Song I Ripped From YouTube:"Shadow" by Ashlee Simpson
- •Weirdest Song I Heard in a Porn Video:"Whiplash" from the 2014 film of the same name.
- •Sexiest 50 Cent Song I Rediscovered:"21 Questions" by Curtis '50 Cent' Jackson
- •Best Song I Ruined Trying to Sing While Drunk at a House Party:"Mantra" by Earl Sweatshirt
- •Best Song I Was Just Recently Able to Listen to Because Before It Reminded Me of a Painful Breakup:"You're a Wolf" By Sea Wolf
- •Best Song I'll Never Stop Listening to Just Leave Me Alone Please"Long December" - Counting Crowes
- •Best Transition Song From the Sketch Show I Wrote This Year:Acorn Rag - Unknown Artist
- •Best Lullaby I Made Up Off the Top of My Head"Bed of Your Choice" - Me
- •Best Song Who's Video I Watched 6000 Times This Year:"My Love" by Justin Timberlake ft. T.I.
- •Best Song @stevecady Assures Me Signals the End of The World:"Pizza Toots" by Alvin and the Chipmunks from the movie "Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Road Chip"