Screenshots I Have On My Phone, Explained
Or How I Would Explain This Under Oath
- •This is a very universal way of describing how I'm feeling 98% of the day without a verbal description. Plus, an ode to how much I love Colin Farrell, especially in the dumpster fire that was True Detective's second season
- •"Excuse me, homes"
- •Nantz. The go to pic for a well timed joke, especially one made by a friend at my expense.
- •Effortless and timeless cool.
- •See above. And who doesn't love both Ted Danson and Sam "Mayday" Malone. The patron saint of male bartenders everywhere ( unless you count real bartenders, not fictional characters )
- •I'm just a huge fan of James Glickenhaus and of this film "Shakedown". And of Peter Weller and Sam Elliot. Plus, the marquee behind them showing those films and how it's part of an NYC that doesn't exist anymore.
- •You know, just looking for helicopters after inhaling a couple of 8 balls.
- •The French Mistake.
- •Another pic that's actually a screenshot of a time and place that doesn't exist anymore and won't again. And I'm in this one.