A Day in the Life
Of meeeeeeeee 💃🏻 warning: not glamorous
- •Had option to go to brunch with people at 10. Woke up at 3am and couldn't sleep. Turned off alarm and woke up for real at 11am. Glory 🙌🏻
- •Took dog out. Decided to be adventurous and try tying him up outside Starbucks for the first time. He knocked over a chair and then a metal table on himself and I had to run outside and save him while a table of people watched. 🎉
- •Out of dog food. Must venture to Target. Spent an hour buying shoes for my sister's wedding (in 2 weeks... I'm a bad maid of honor), buying new lint rollers, Christmas presents for my dog, a new jacket for him, and 30lb bag of food.
- •Was peer-pressured into getting Petco loyalty card. Saved me $20, but also extended length of unwanted human interaction.
- •Came home to find that dog had gotten into bag of cookies. Chocolate chip cookies and the peanut butter kind with a Hershey Kiss in them. The worst. Will he throw up? Has he already thrown up and I can't find it? I just made those cookies last night, that is so annoying? I can't believe I just spent $120 at Petco on your existence?
- •Cuddled with dog.
- •Slept/rested/worried for an hour before babysitting gig.
- •Babysitting gig has been cancelled.
- •Debating whether I should go see a movie or buy dinner and spend the night remaking cookies.