Facts About Me That May or May Not Be Fun
Don't tell me what to do
- •I'm left handed
- •I had my gallbladder removed in 2012Tbh it was a whole deal that was actually a traumatic months-long health scare because usually patients who have gallbladder issues are middle aged and I was 18 so no one knew what was happening.
- •I went to regionals in the Scripps National Spelling Bee when I was 11I don't want to talk about the word that got me out.
- •I've seen all seven seasons of The West Wing SIX times.I've ruined it for myself now. I can't watch it anymore but I love it so much.
- •I found out only very recently that the word "wholly" is not pronounced like Wall•EThe English language, man. The worst.
- •I'm a production assistant for a PBS show.
- •I studied abroad in Rome in 2013 and was in St. Peter's Square for the white smoke when Pope Francis was elected.
- •I made an Instagram for my dog.
- •I love names. My name is Christine and I've gone by Chris since 2nd grade. Firm believer that all names should have nickname potential.I once asked my dad what name he would choose for himself and he said JEREMY and I have never seen him the same way since.
- •I'm training to run my first marathon in October.
- •The only 2 movies I own in iTunes are The Emperor's New Groove and When Harry Met Sally.Tbh this might say all you need to know about me.
- •I am great.