Things I Have Said to People While Walking My Pit Bull
I say at least two of these every time I take him out.
- •Don't worry, he's friendly!I get that he can be scary looking. I usually say this right off the bat to anyone who gives him a second look or is walking another dog. Brody was fostered with 5 other dogs, he's totally cool with other dogs.
- •Yes, he's very strong.And I have the leash arm bicep to prove it.
- •I promise he's nice.He fucking loves people, and basically assumes everyone he meets has come across his path solely to meet and pet him.
- •Yes, he is big.Sorry not sorry. He can't do anything about how big he is.
- •This is Brody!I find that it's harder to be scared of something when you know what it is? Idk, but I try to introduce Brody to people and that seems to help a lot with people who seem wary or scared or him.
- •Sorry!We are still working on learning that not everyone we meet in the elevator wants to pet us.
- •Hi! Do you want to meet Brody? He's really nice and loves when you pet him! Good job!To kids. Brody is so good with kids.
- •Haha nope he's not part horse!Wow you're hilarious!
- •Yes, this is as big as he'll get.Believe it or not we live in a studio apartment and do just fine!
- •Yeah, he's much bigger than he looks on snapchat and Instagram. Everyone says that.Literally everyone says that.
- •And now, pictures because why not
- •Ugh he's so cute
- •Ugh so happy
- •Ugh such a good cuddler
- •Burrito Brodes!
- •MORAL OF THE STORY/LIST: please don't judge a dog by their breed 👍🏻