So I wanted to make a list to remind me what is really good in my life. We all get caught up in the daily grind and sometimes lose track of what's what.
- •The sun on my face in the mornings as I walk my dog
- •My Dog "Cow".She was a rescue pit bull and guess what, I think she rescued me. It's amazing the love you can have for an animal
- •My health. This is so important it should be first.My mom passed suddenly with a stroke and since then I don't take a day for granted. We only have a small amount of time here and being heathy to enjoy it is everything
- •My family.I know it's typical but the love you have for family is so important and I am grateful for my children my siblings and my father and am grateful that we get along and find moments of happiness and connection
- •Learning and creativityThese things are key to life happiness for me. I have been fortunate to make my living in the creative field and realize that the best creativity comes from stretching myself to try and learn new things.
- •My skillsWhile I have taken years to develop them I am grateful because it gives me both a living and happiness
- •My partnerI wasn't looking I fall I love again but I found someone who has grown so strong in my heart that I am amazed every day we are together
- •AmericaWhile I don't believe in strong nationalism and I have lived overseas. I appreciate the fact that being born here as a man gave me a lottery winning of advantages that I wouldn't have had in the majority of countries on Earth. I do hope that in the near future through advances in education and technology that most of the world can enjoy our standards we do.