Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •"Running here and there, all around the square, saying 'catch me if you can'"Frosty the Snowman
- •"Time cast a spell on you but you won't forget me / I know I could have loved you but you would not let me"Silver Springs
- •"I know I'm a mess he don't wanna clean up"Paper Bag
- •Billy from the Walgreens on the corner by my houseOh, Billy. Looks nice in khakis. Never judges me for buying Nice! brand jalapeño poppers (a runner up for this list in their own right). Looks like Liam Payne's older brother who ran track in high school but hasn't done that in a while and you ran into at your 15-year-reunion and wonder why you guys don't hang out more often, he's a good guy. I could get a photo eventually, but I won't.
- •Matt Paxton, extreme cleaning specialist on HoardersA perennial favorite, but I would definitely always like to remind you to not sleep on extreme cleaning specialist Matt Paxton.
- •Tracy Chapman, as performing Stand By Me on David LettermanI can't fully explain it, but she was straight up dripping grown-ass-woman sensuality and I was picking up on it and I liked it a lot
This is usually followed by written conversation where we both say the same things to each other and ends "...anyway, we agree."
I pride myself on knowing entirely too many correct lyrics, but I won't budge on this one. It's also a demonstrably perfect song, probably.
- •"I think I broke up with my boyfriend, Dan; don't really care."
- •Lily, who I dogsat once, who is perfect in every way.
- •Bonus pic of Lily being a very tangley napper.
- •This guy who was outside a Starbucks being super chill