THE NUMBERS 1-10
There are a lot of numbers out there, way too many to remember, but let's face it, most of us are better off with just 10.
- 1.1: 1 is the first number, but far from the last. Don't be impatient.
- 2.2: The deuce. The pair. A couple. There are a lot of ways to say 2, but what do they really mean? Nobody knows.
- 3.3: 3 times a lady. 3rd time's a charm. 3 in a row. 3 little poopies. Sometimes 3 is too many, but usually it's just enough :).
- 4.4: No one remembers 4, but where would you be without it? Stuck at 3. Don't forget 4.
- 5.5: Did you ever notice you can't get more than 5 cats in a shoe box? Try it. You'll be pleased with the results.
- 6.6: 6 fingers? No thanks. Unless I'm an ant! Try to see things from other people's perspectives.
- 7.7: Having a bad day? Try 7. You never know how many until you try 7.
- 8.8: The big ocho. 8's company. 8's a crowd.
- 9.9: Cat o' 9 tails. Watch out for that one. But don't worry about counting the tails. There are 9.
- 10.10: Add up all the numbers and what do you get? 10. That's where it all starts, folks. Thanks for counting :).