Already on li.st? Open in app.
I've only had sporadic Halloween celebrating in my lifetime. This list reflects that.
- •Grim reaperThis one was back in elementary. I kept taking the skull mask off because it was so hot. Halloween in Texas y'all.
- •DraculaThe last Halloween costume of my teenage years, hastily put together because I wanted some candy.
- •VI had a V for Vendetta phase. I still being the mask out for pranks.
- •Wizard forced into the Muggle WorkforceThe wizard economy is worse than the muggle one. So I had to get a job in the muggle sphere.
- •Return library books I never got around to reading and feel guilty aboutI'll do bad mental math on the fines and overestimate how quickly I can read so it makes not returning them the more reasonable option.
- •Go to the grocery storePeople can live off mustard and crackers right? I'm sure there's a ton of great recipes I can come up with using this old jar of relish and packs of ramen.
- •Wash clothesThey pass the visibly dirty test and they smell ... okay. They can go one more week. 👍