5 things I like to do in Bergen
I may add one or two that I don't, over time. We'll see.
- •Drink decent coffeeWhether it's the not so great kind from a 7-Eleven coffee machine or an expertly crafted latte from Kaffemisjonen, you can't go wrong with your java fix in Bergen (most of the time)
- •Play photographerWho isn't an amateur photographer these days? I spend far too much time filling my phone with a billion photos that I never do anything with (follow me on Instagram if you like: chrisnaylorno)
- •Eat sushi from Meny supermarketsForgive me Sushi Gods, but the supermarket sushi from Meny is really good! TAKE in Galleriet also have excellent Sushi, but if you can get it at 50% off in Meny when they need to get rid of it, you won't be disappointed!
- •Ride the BybanenThe Bergen Light Rail aka Bybanen is the local tram service that takes you out into the parts of Bergen where the locals live. If you see a tall man riding the Bybanen from start to finish and back again, it might be me!
- •Explore on foot listening to artists who are from BergenMusic often brings a new life to a city, and Bergen certainly isn't short of a homegrown artist or two. Heading into the narrow streets with my headphones in, listening to Norwegian artists such as @sondrelerche, I've learned that I can discover so much that I would otherwise have missed out on.