THINGS THAT ARE MAKING ME HAPPY LATELY
What better way to kick off my lists than with some cheer?
- •Fall baking.Zucchini bread and ginger cookies: check. Does it contain copious amounts of cinnamon? If so, I will make it.
- •Walks on the bike path.Falling leaves, crisp air, and the smell of burning wood nearby soothe my soul.
- •Listening to @mindy's new audiobook.Knowing that I get to hear more of her stories means looking forward to cleaning veggies or folding laundry.
- •My new combat boots.Perfect for fall and pretty much all I want to wear right now.
- •Doctor Who.My current obsession. Husband and I have been mainlining this on Netflix the past couple months and are nearing the end of series 7 right now. Oh, my heart. I love this show more than is probably normal.