Already on li.st? Open in app.
I've embraced the ereader, along with my real books. Books are books, whether electronic or physical, and I love them all! This is another one that is a work in progress, and always will be!
- •You're Never Weird On The Internet (Almost) by Felicia Day
- •The Lily Bard Mysteries by Charlaine HarrisI have all 5 of them
- •The Aurora Teagarden Mysteries by Charlaine HarrisThere are 8 in this series.
These are the authors that mean something to me. The ones that have made an impression on my life.
- •Anne BishopShe is the author of 'The Black Jewels Trilogy', my favourite books of all time. I have read every book she has written, and continue to read them every year when she releases her newest book!
- •Anne RiceThe first adult book I ever read was 'Interview with the Vampire' when I was 10. It fostered my love of Vampire books. I've never looked back.
- •Traci HardingA brilliant Ausse fantasy/sci-fi author. She is one of the most recent editions to my fav author list. Recent meaning this year!
A list of what I read, for anyone who is interested... This list will continue to grow. You can trust in my love of books... (This list is a work in progress)
- •The entire Harry Potter series - by J.K. RowlingThis has been one of the staples of my reading life since the 1st book came out when I was 8. I read the series at least once a year.
- •The Ancient Future Trilogy - by Traci HardingThe 1st book of this series was given to me by a friend for my birthday this year. It was signed with a personal message from the author! I fell in love and I had to buy the whole trilogy!
- •The Celestial Triad - by Traci HardingA continuation of the previous trilogy. I am completely addicted to Traci Harding
- •One of my colouring Books - or a page ripped out of one of my colouring books, if it's not finished yet... Lol
- •Something (anything) written by Anne Bishop. Been my fav author for years!
- •A few of my recently made cards... I so want to be able to look back and see the differences on my card making style.