MY FAVOURITE AUTHORS
These are the authors that mean something to me. The ones that have made an impression on my life.
- •Anne BishopShe is the author of 'The Black Jewels Trilogy', my favourite books of all time. I have read every book she has written, and continue to read them every year when she releases her newest book!
- •Anne RiceThe first adult book I ever read was 'Interview with the Vampire' when I was 10. It fostered my love of Vampire books. I've never looked back.
- •Traci HardingA brilliant Ausse fantasy/sci-fi author. She is one of the most recent editions to my fav author list. Recent meaning this year!
- •J. K. RowlingHarry Potter! Need I say any more??
- •Charlaine HarrisAuthor of the Sookie Stackhouse books, I've recently read a massive selection of her other works, and I'm in love!
- •Kerry GreenwoodAnother amazing Aussie author. Her Phrynne Fisher books are set in 1920's Melbourne (my home city). What more could I ask for?