FAV MOVIES OF 2015
It's that time again
- •BrooklynSaoirse Ronan has a cute bathing suit and an Irish accent and is caught between two cute dudes. Golden Globe nomination rightfully earned.
- •Ex MachinaI watched this while I was in limbo-ing remorse about just purchasing an expensive gym membership. This movie eased all my troubles away because Oscar Isaac can dance.
- •DopeThese kids were all me in High School. Also "Don't Get Deleted" is pretty much song from a movie of the year.
- •The MartianI can't laugh at the people who thought this movie was based on real events because for just precisely 2 seconds I thought so as well.
- •TrainwreckThank you Amy Schumer for bringing Billy Joel back into my life.
- •AnomalisaTruly amazing in each and every way. One of my good friends owns a 3D printer and I'm secretly wanting her to crank out a movie like this.
- •The WolfpackThis documentary was kinda painful to watch but the artistry those boys put into the films was so amazing!
- •Me and Earl and the Dying GirlThe punk rock version of The Fault in Our Stars.
- •CarolBecause Todd Haynes directs the kinds of movies I would wear as accessories.
- •Inside OutDelightful film and a great way to teach children about emotions.