Smart study skills
- •Create a clean and organized environment
- •Understand the outline of the course and the material before you start reading and crammingscan the table contents, read introductions, view example tests and exams, etc before you start focusing on remembering details.
- •Make flashcardsDon't underline text, copy-paste paragraphs or just read the materials. Make flashcards instead, and order them by chapter
- •Review your notes and flashcards on time and regularly.Studying without reviewing is a waste of time, you forget about 70% within 24h!
- •Stay concentratedEat healthy, have a clean desk, turn your phone to flight mode, take breaks and set goals for optimal concentration
- •Study togetherExplaining things to classmates, discussing the content and testing each other is a great way to master the materials!