Stuff I ate for dinner this week 8/1
- •8/1: Sirloin tip steak (approx .75 lbs) seasoned w/ salt and pepper, jalapeños, a few shiitake mushrooms. Organic spring mix salad. Diet Mountain Dew.My first cooked meal in my new house. I still think cooking for one is the most inefficient thing ever.
- •8/2: Boneless chicken thighs (approx 1.23 lbs) seasoned with salt, curry powder. Zucchini squash, yellow squash (about 6 pieces each). Water.Accidentally cooked all the chicken in the pack (thinking I could heat it up later this week) and forgot I don't yet have a microwave, so I fed my dog a lot more than he should have had eaten. I'll try and take pictures of these from now on.
- •8/3: Turkey meatballs (approx .80 lbs) seasoned with salt, cayenne pepper. Asparagus, zucchini and yellow squash. Ginger beer.Most efficient time so far. Getting back into the groove.
- •8/4: Bone-in lamb leg seasoned with salt, pepper and olive oil. Zucchini and yellow squash, organic spring salad mix. Whiskey and waterI was hoping to get my grill installed tonight but it didn't work out. Saturday's meal will be all on the grill!
- •8/5: Two maker's mark and ginger ales (double shot each).Ryan Adams concert at the Greek, so instead of dinner, I got buzzed, enjoyed the show, came home and slept.