Stuff I ate for dinner this week 8/8
- •8/8: Three chicken and peach sausages, lettuce and kale mix, grilled baby tomatoesI got a new grill so the weekend's dinners have been much more exciting but I've decided to not make a list of those. Ribs and asadas were fairly manageable but for some reason I failed trying to grill these sausages and this ended up being like chorizo which I can't complain about.
- •8/9: Hand rolled lasagna, two manhattans on the rocks.Went out to Colombo's, a great Italian spot.
- •8/10: Grilled chicken, asparagus, spinach and baby tomatoes, vanilla bean soda.This was delicious.
- •8/11: Spaghetti and meatballs aka Sunday Gravy from Knead in grand central market. Two whiskeys.Out and about.
- •8/12: Pork belly from Addiction Bistro in West Hollywood.Before watching Nick Kroll and friends at Largo.