ACTUAL BOOKS I HAVE ACQUIRED IN THE PAST FEW WEEKS
I really like reading and am usually pretty good at holding myself accountable to not buying a book until I finish a book. I mostly purchase books on my Kindle. Both of those things have been out the window recently.
- •Robert Galbraith, Career of EvilThe 3rd book in JK Rowling's mystery series. Level of excitement is high.
- •Lauren Groff, Fates and FuriesI joined a book of the month club and this was my first pick. Have yet to read.
- •Jessica Knoll, Luckiest Girl AliveI was high on pain killers and anti-anxiety drugs after my first 4 mole excisions and totally conned my poor mother into buying me books at the hospital. Sorry, mom. You're welcome, Northwestern Hospital book store.
- •Jojo Moyes, After YouJojo is the new Jodi Picoult in my life. Her books are the kind I read in line at Starbucks and while my computer is starting up at work. Again, thanks mom.
- •Jonathan Franzen, PurityUnfortunately I've been too busy reading less high brow selections (see above) to dive into this one. Another gift from mom.
- •Bill Bryson, A Walk in the WoodsBecause I can't see a movie that started as a book without reading it first. And I was chased by a bear in Montana in August.