REASONS MY MORNING WAS SIGNIFICANTLY BETTER THAN ANTICIPATED
I had a follow up surgery to have more skin removed from an area where I had a pre-cancerous mole removed. It has been a stressful, emotional past couple of months as I've had a handful of moles cut out of me (thankfully all non-melanoma!). But today was really great.
- •First off, Valium
- •During anesthesia, the nurse and I were bonding over how much we love the new Justin Beiber videoI admitted I watched it three times in a row on my (very public) commute yesterday
- •During surgery, the doctor asked if we could watch said video, so the nurse pulled it up so I could watch!
- •And then we watched the Hotline Bling video!My first time, which was very informative as this is my Halloween costume. My resident and nurse were very supportive of said costume.
- •And then we watched the new Adele video!Also my first time.
- •And then my mom came back into the room, and the nurse and I made her watch the Sorry videoIf you know my mom, this is funnier
- •Then I impulse purchased the new JK Rowling book which I have been anxiously anticipatingI guess that makes it less of an impulse purchase
- •And now my mom and I are going out for lunch.And my bestie is making me dinner.
- •Finally, I'm back in bed watching the Sorry video a few more times
- •Today turned out to be awesome, mostly in thanks to the amazing, warm, thoughtful, and fun medical teamIt's the little things these days.