SUN SAFETY PRODUCTS I AM OBSESSED WITH
Because not seeing the sun for the rest of my life is not an option ☀️
- •Neutrogena Healthy Defense Daily Moosturizer with sunscreenFace moisturizer sunscreen was so hard for me to find. So many made me greasy/sweaty/white/matted. Love this for days that I'm outside more than minimally.
- •Clinique Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Body CreamI wanted a body lotion-esque sunscreen I could slather on during times I was out and about in the sun but not likely to be in direct sunlight for extended periods of time. This is it! Other winner in the same vein: Supergoop Forever Young Body Butter SPF 40
- •Supergoop Fusion Lip Balm SPF 30Super moisturizing, balmy lip gloss. Wears great over lipstick, adding a nice sheen, but not goopy or sloppy if you're just trying to stay protected during an outdoor brunch.
- •Supergoop Anti-Aging City Sunscreen Serum SPF 30Lightweight, every day serum that's more protection than my sheer, questionable efficacy SPF 15 Chanel tinted moisturizer. Everyday product.
- •Blue Lizard Australian Baby SunscreenPhysical sunscreen with just two active ingredients that feels good but won't budge for times that you're in direct sun for an extended period of time.