WAYS I'M PREPPING FOR MY UPCOMING SURGERY
Bye, moles. 🐀
- •So much yogaTrying to be as in shape as possible before having limited mobility for at least three weeks. Plus it's huge for my mental well being.
- •Stocking my houseThe grocery store for so many liquids (Gatorade, La Croix, Diet Coke...) and easy to prepare comfort foods (mac and cheese, Ramen, cereal, a lot of fruit). If I were a better person I would meal prep, but I doubt that will happen. Walgreens for Tylenol, any product I'm marginally running low on, and magazines.
- •So many errandsDropping off dry cleaning. And picking it up. And doing any other small tasks that I won't want to do for the next month.
- •All of the personal maintenance appointmentsBecause who's trying to get a bikini wax with stitches all over their body? Does this gown make my eyebrows look good?
- •Planning the perfect outfitSomething that allows me to stay as clothed as possible during the procedure - it's so cold! But also something that won't constrict any of my incisions, and that I am ok wearing for 24 hours until my roommates/boyfriend/best friend/mom/anyone helps me out of them to shower.
- •Changing my sheetsAs I will be living in bed for a few days, like last time (see proof). And doing so so much laundry.
- •Curating my night standiPad and charger. So many magazines. All the books. Painkillers.