Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •WriterI wrote a short story when I was 6 about being an astronaut
- •Purse DesignerI was constantly drawing sketches of my mom's Kate Spade bags
- •America loves fireworks
- •There are many variations of the 'southern accent'
- •This city exists
I drove across Texas & stumbled upon some spots worth noting
- •Marfa Burritos in Marfa, TXWalked into someone's kitchen & was handed one of the best burritos I've ever consumed. Simply "asado, beans, and a homemade tortilla"
- •Frama in Marfa, TXGREAT coffee for $1.50. enough said.
- •Dry Creek Cafe in Austin, TXCheap local & domestic beers, upstairs patio, might be what you would consider a 'tree house'