Hidden Gems of Texas
I drove across Texas & stumbled upon some spots worth noting
- •Marfa Burritos in Marfa, TXWalked into someone's kitchen & was handed one of the best burritos I've ever consumed. Simply "asado, beans, and a homemade tortilla"
- •Frama in Marfa, TXGREAT coffee for $1.50. enough said.
- •Dry Creek Cafe in Austin, TXCheap local & domestic beers, upstairs patio, might be what you would consider a 'tree house'
- •Bryce's Cafeteria in Texarkana, TXClassic Southern style cuisine on the border of Texas & Arkansas
- •& here's a pic of some horses on the side of the road in Van Horn, TX