HOW TO BE ME IN FIVE EASY STEPS
- 1.Plan to workout in the morning and set an alarm early. Get up at that time and read op-ed articles online until you are late for work.
- 2.Pretend like you're groggy in the morning and need another cup of coffee like your coworkers. In reality you've already had 16oz of coffee by 8am and can't wait to see your coworkers because you love them.
- 3.Try to be organized by having an Outlook calendar, google calendar, Facebook event calendar and desk calendar. Plan to spend some time each day apologizing for double booking yourself.
- 4.Feel bad for your unfinished books and craft projects because you probably hurt their feelings by forgetting about them. Hide them so they can't see you start new ones.
- 5.Constantly attempt to tone it down a little. (And cherish your friends who put up with your intensity)