MY PROUDEST ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- •Got my stolen bike back by asking nicely.My bike had been stolen off of the screened porch. Weeks later, I saw a guy riding it and followed him in my car. I parked ahead of him and called to him when he passed. I smiled at him and told him he had my bike and he said I could have it back and jogged away. I'm 5'1"… not intimidating, but he looked scared for some reason.
- •Made a pun to a large audience.I used to host a pub trivia game. The question was: over which ocean did Amelia Earheart's plane go down? When I read the answer I said, "those of you who said 'Atlantic' should have been a little more Pacific." Yeah, I did that.
- •Kept a plant alive for a year.It'll be a year at Christmas. My Dad gives me a plant every year and they always die. The Christmas 2014 plant has made it.
- •Predicted that wide leg pants would come back in styleGlad I hung on to those.
- •Haven't slept in my makeup since Saturday.