THOUGHTS I HAVE WHEN I'VE ONLY HAD COFFEE FOR BREAKFAST
And also for a mid afternoon snack
- •I can do anything. I am invincible.
- •Anything except write with a pen (why is the paper vibrating?)
- •I wonder what would happen if I threw this pen at my coworker
- •Probably nothing because I can run so fast
- •I bet I'm losing so much weight right now
- •I feel like I'm remembering everything I forgot to do except I can't think of any of it
- •Wanna see me touch that door frame?
- •I'd like to finish this sentence I'm speaking but I have to go to the bathroom right n