THOUGHTS I'M DWELLING ON SINCE SCHEDULING AN INTERVIEW THIS MORNING
For a dream job in my field, taking place tomorrow.
- •Did I accidentally lie in my resume?I do have that degree, right? I remember going to school. Or do I??
- •Maybe it's not a good job. Do I want to be in a club that wants me as a member?I am not a Marx brother or Woody Allen; I am not that cool. Sometimes people get good jobs.
- •Never gonna happen. Don't get your hopes up.I need a vigorous mirror pep talk. And to read all the interview tips I pinned. Or at least make sure the links work.
- •I probably should leave two hours earlyWhat if there is a huge snowstorm in central North Carolina tomorrow morning and I'm stuck in traffic and have to pee in jars?
- •Should I keep applying to other jobs?Wtf of course I should. It's just a first date, I'm still on the market.
- •This eye twitch better stop by thenI'll try to not drink 20oz of coffee before 10am. That's today's shenanigans of the unemployed.
- •I'm gonna blow this.It's ok, this will be good interview experience
- •I got thisI'm at least minimally qualified. Besides the stakes aren't that high, Christmas tree lots will be hiring soon.