WHAT I WILL MISS ABOUT BEING UNEMPLOYED
What do I do? What DON'T I do!
- •No-pants Monday, No-pants Tuesday, No-pants Wednesday, No-pants Thursday, No-pants Friday, it's-Saturday? Saturday.Sorry, roommate.
- •Getting totally fucked up on coffee.I can feel my pulse in my eyelids, guys.
- •Being a "daytime" person.Having coffee, lunch or day-drinking with my self-employed/artist/writer friends. Portland is not the only place young people go to retire. The weather is better and it's cheaper in Durham.
- •Listapping all the live-long day.Refresh, repeat!
- •Getting all the sweet stuff from the thrift shops.They restock on Mondays… and I will fight for my place in line, Dottie. Don't think I won't.
- •Falling asleep watching NetflixAnd waking up 8 hours later, rewinding to where I fell asleep and moving right along. Yes, I AM still watching, NETflix 😒
- •Day hikesIt was a great time of year to be unemployed.
- •Optional showering.Americans shower too much or something, right? That's why.