WHAT IS IT ABOUT FALL THAT MAKES ME WANT TO
- •Smoke cigarettesIs it because it's like a tiny campfire in front of my face?
- •Read novelsSuddenly I'm whimsical? I guess I could pick up the one from last Fall
- •Listen to the music I loved 10 years agoJesus I'm nostalgic too? Please hog tie me to my shower curtain rod if I start writing poetry. Thank God the internet forgot the blog platform I used then.
- •Eat oatmealI just want a bucket of oatmeal, guys. Dump some walnuts, blueberries and maple syrup on it and avert your eyes while I tuck in. You don't want to see that.
- •Drink wine in my fleecey stripey footie pajamas.This is not a Bridget Jones situation. My boyfriend thinks I'm trying to tell him to keep a distance. It only means I want to feel fleece on my buns.
- •Read, watch, and listen to scary stories and moviesHalloween, yes BUT IT'S SO PERFECT. I think Halloween was invented because people were doing this now anyway.
- •Buy clothes that are too big for meSure, "slouchy," "oversized," whatever, just hand me that bed sheet with arm holes cut out.
- •CraftStep one: see it on Pinterest. Step two: buy supplies at AC Moore, because OMG that coupon, right?!?! Step three: abandon one project because you need a table saw and go for a more glue-oriented one. Step four: glue your palm to your chin and your boob to the kitchen table. Step five: buy it on Etsy.