- •PluotesNot many people I've met know about these guys and I'm 89% it was a GMO experiment gone bad, but they're absolutely delicious. As Wikipedia explains, "Pluots, apriums, apriplums, or plumcots, are some of the hybrids between different Prunus species that are also called interspecific (or IS) plums."
- •Pizza bagelsGod bless the person who had leftover breakfast at dinner time and not enough ingredients and/or energy to make pizza dough
- •PriusThis and the Cronut making hybrids much more socially acceptable and mainstream
- •The Scrubs "my musical" episode from season 6No better combination of TV and music
- •BrinnerUnlike pizza bagels, Brinner suggests breakfast foods FOR dinner. Some nights that may be a bowl of cereal or to continue with the hybrid theme, one may suggest the infamous breakfast burrito.