THINGS MY DOG ATE THIS WEEKEND🍕🍞🍌🌱
Our family dog, Ellie, is fabulous. She also happens to be a garbage disposal with four legs and a tail.
- •PlantsNot any of the lovely lettuce my mom has growing, just ferns.
- •Banana PeelShe loves them. Can't get enough. But seriously, even monkeys don't eat the peel.
- •Mango ChobaniMaybe coconut too? Have to check
- •GrassSome people hire goats to tend to the lawn, we have a chocolate lab.
- •Dog foodHad two dinners when my sister and I both fed her - we should have coordinated better
- •MilkboneUsed this as a trading token when she was eating a plastic bag
- •SockThe only one who will voluntarily touch something that has been on @mark's feet
- •Pizza crust
- •Kale stalkShe's great to cook with because she'll eat all the parts of the food you can't serve to guests. Meaning you don't have to make as many trips taking out the trash 🙌
- •Toast CrustShe's hard to say "no" to
- •BugI didn't follow up to see if she caught the fly, but it definitely seemed intended.