I live in DC now
- •There are a lot of protests
- •I was in one of them
- •I haven't found my crowd yetI'm still looking
- •The more I learn about power in our government, the more critical I am of those who favor the status quoPrivate equity lobbying firms
- •I've stayed true to myself so farWorking a lot, spending a lot of time alone, not doing what I don't want to do or pretending to love people I can't stand
- •I'm not sure yet if this is the city for me.Any advice?
- •Find your listers! They all live by my cousin in Adams Morgan. So I'll meet up next time I visitSuggested by @Boogie