Places I've been that I wouldn't want to go back to
Sorry, I have plans that night.
- •Yellowstone National Park3500 square miles of bubbling pools of volcanic sulfur. Smells awful, super dangerous, buffalo everywhere. Hated it.
- •McAllen, TXRight on the border but more famous for their mall. Grandparents used to live there, so all my memories are of driving for an hour to eat dinner at 4pm.
- •My middle schoolI don't think anyone wants to return to the site of countless pre-teen humiliations
- •Charleroi, BelgiumMost obnoxious airport in the world. Looking at you, RyanAir
- •The salon where I accidentally got gel nails that one time$40 for the only manicure I've ever gotten. Terrible decision.
- •The county morgueI went here once on a field trip and narrowly avoided seeing an autopsy take place. Bags with bodies in them all over the place. Terrifying
- •My landlord's officeI always get roped into some conversation about sports.
- •The middle seat on an international flightFor children and sleeping significant others only.
- •The local 24-hour dinerThe brownie sundaes are good, but not good enough to make me forget that someone was stabbed there a couple years ago.
- •Disney WorldFun as a kid, but now it just bums me out about consumerism & American culture